Ambico Services Limited – Complaints Policy
Ambico Services Limited views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint.
Our Compliant Policy
- All staff are aware of procedure when a complaint is received.
- Ensure complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely manner.
- Provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
- Learn and improve our services in the future.
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of services and solutions provided by Ambico Services Limited.
Where Complaints Come From
Complaints may come from any person or organisation who has a legitimate interest in Ambico Services Limited. A complaint can be received in the following ways:
- In-person or Verbally
- Written letter
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Responsibility & Review
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the Managing Director. This policy is reviewed regularly and updated on an annual basis.
Complaints can be sent to the following contact and office address information below.
- Address – 17 Clerkenwell Green, London EC1R 0DP
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone – 0207 537 7080
- Ambico Services Limited will send you written acknowledgement via email, on receipt of your complaint within 5 working days of receipt of the compliant. We will also inform the complainant of the dedicated member of staff who will be processing the complaint.
- Ambico Services Limited will then record your complaints in our complaints log and investigate your complaint in more detail. This is likely to involve the following steps:
- Review your records to ascertain the sequence of events and correspondence related to the complaint.
- We will conduct interviews with the relevant members of staff for clarification on the issue.
- Meeting with senior management to discuss the complaint.
- Ambico Services Limited aim to acknowledge, fully investigate and duly resolve all complaints within 14 working days.
- A full written response to your complaint will be sent to you with supporting documentary evidence (if applicable). In addition, the customer complaints representative may escalate your concerns to the relevant Manager or Director who may wish to discuss the events surrounding your complaint directly with yourself.
- If you are still unsatisfied with the outcome of your compliant, you can make a written request for escalation of your complaint. The investigation will be reviewed by the Managing Director Matthew Sreetharan, who will respond to you directly.
- If you remain unsatisfied with the decision, you can contact the relevant industry trade associations.
Policy updated 12/01/2021